Thursday, December 23, 2010

iPad-iPhone road warrior weapons of choice: a 2011 guide

This iPad and iPhone user is about to hit the road – for about a month. It’s a cross country journey that’ll see me living out of suitcases and staying in one too many hotels as I work my way westward in time for CES, Macworld 2011, and quite a bit else along the way. With most of what I own packed away (did I mention I’m also moving to a new residence in the process?), I thought I’d take a moment to share to iPad, iPhone, and MacBook related tools that I’ve chosen to keep handy at all times over the next five weeks. Some of these products are more perfect than others, so to speak, but they’re what I rely on when I’m playing road warrior. Depending on your travel situation, you may find them handy as well:
samsung galaxy tab  Back to experts blog home page Help guide: how to buy a laptop or laptop battery
Mophie Juice Pack Plus for iPhone 4: Even as comparatively long lasting as the iPhone 4 internal battery is, working from the road often means whipping out my iPhone and doing “real” work directly on it. Try that for an hour and see what’s left of the internal battery. The Juice Pack Plus doubles my iPhone’s battery and fits perfectly with it stylistically.
Dexim P-Flip for iPhone 4: Too many hotel rooms don’t have an electrical outlet next to the bed. And because I’m too insecure to leave my iPhone on the other side of the room while I’m sleeping, I get around that quandary by docking it in the P-Flip overnight. It’s a flipstand with a apple a1185 battery built in, meaning that so long as I remember to charge up the P-Flip during the day, it’ll keep my iPhone 4 fully charged overnight. Also doubles as a bottom snap-on battery in a pinch.
Kensington PowerBack for iPad: The first of its kind, the PowerBack is to the iPad what battery cases are to the iPhone. Killing the iPad’s long lasting battery isn’t easy, but this product gives me the freedom to.
ZAGGmate with Keyboard for iPad: For day to day iPad use, I have no problem with its virtual keyboard. But in those instances where I’m using my iPad in place of a laptop Apple a1175 battery , writing full length articles on it, that’s when I like to break out the physical keyboard. When I’m at home, Apple’s own iPad Keyboard Dock is my weapon of choice. But it’s not really meant for travel. So I travel with the ZAGGmate with Keyboard, which is designed with portability in mind.
Kensington PowerBolt Duo: Most car chargers are a dime a dozen. But rise of micro chargers, which eliminate the traditional big bulb design in favor of a barely-there streamlined look, changed all that. A dual micro charger, one of whose ports charges the iPad at fast speeds? Let’s just say that the ability to keep both my iPad and iPhone charging while I’m driving, and with a small form factor charger, is of value.

ipad2  Back to experts blog home page Help guide: how to buy a laptop or laptop battery


Twelve South BassJump for MacBook: My MacBook Pro is my main computer whether I’m at home or on the road. Naturally, at home I’ve got it connected to nice multi-component speaker system. On that road that’s not so practical. Rather than lugging along a traditional small two piece speaker system which sounds like a small two piece system, I instead opt for this little USB subwoofer which works in conjunction with my MacBook’s built-in tweeters instead of replacing them. The result is a form of 2.1 audio from my MacBook which only requires me to haul one speaker unit.
Just Mobile Lazy Couch for MacBook: Don’t be silly. Always use a laptop stand at home which keeps your Mackbook elevated (so it won’t run overly hot) and angled toward you (for better typing posture). But the laptop stand which usually resides on my desk isn’t exactly travel-worthy, so rather than traveling with a portable or fold-up laptop stand (I’ve tried various over the years), I’ve finally settled on a simple set of rubber-topped props which work surprisingly well and take up very little space when not in use.

Tagcloud:Dell precision m2400 battery , Dell precision m6400 battery , Dell inspiron 3500 series battery , Sony vgp-bps14 battery , Sony vgp-bps18 battery , Sony vgp-bps15 battery , Sony vgp-bps14b battery , Sony vgp-bps13/b battery

laptop battery Care Related Articles:

Customers line up for Apple’s iPad
iPad 2 Photos Out in the Wild?
Apple iPad 2 Wishlist–What we want for Apple’s next tablet.
How to insert photos in a Pages document using iPad and share it as a PDF , by batterylaptopower.com


Tags: , , , , , ,

Source from:http://bestbatteryshops.singleparentbuzz.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment