Tuesday, December 14, 2010

How To Find Website Traffic From Free Guaranteed Sources (part one)



high quality battery shops5 What do you intend to do with your laptop and laptop battery ?

http://www.batterylaptoppower.com/ – quality power laptop battery supplier of Dell laptop batteries, Toshiba laptop batteries, HP laptop batteries, Acer laptop batteries, Sony laptop batteries, HP laptop ac adapters, Toshiba laptop ac adapters Distributor & Wholesaler.

I realize there are hundreds of articles about how to find website traffic already published on the Internet. Some are just regurgitating the same old methods and others have golden nuggets that you can treasure and add to your own list of goodies. Well I am probably regurgitating here, however I am also sure you will get at least one nugget from my list I am about to share.

Let me tell you that I am no expert when it comes to website traffic and I have Acer aspire 5920 battery Acer as07b41 battery struggled to get my share just like everyone else. My only qualifications are two websites, one of which has traffic and another newer website that is on the path to blowing the first one out of the water. The first website took me three years to finally get to 6,000 unique  visitors a day, and now using that knowledge, the second WordPress Website looks like taking me 6 months to do the same thing. Of course there are people out there that do this quicker; however they are probably working harder and more efficient than I do.

Traffic

Firstly I need to say “Content is king” and if you do not have outstanding content then you are never going to be a rich blogger. You might be able to find website traffic for your blog, but can you keep them? Can you make them optin, join in and contribute, and come back? What’s the point of going to all the effort of driving traffic to a crappy website? You are wasting your time and at this stage and you need to go back to the drawing board.

How to find website traffic for my websites?

#1 Update Your Content

This is the number one way find website traffic. Even if your content is mediocre the search engines will still send you sony Vgp-bps2c battery traffic simply because you have fresh content. However if your content is totally relevant, accurate, and updated then you will get even more traffic.

#2 SEO

My SEO tactics are not that hard. I simply know my keywords and my LSI (related keywords) and surround my posts and pages around these. I make sure I have a great keyword title, tags, and a fantastic description for every post. After this I get links pointing in to these posts and my homepage that use your keywords for the anchor text. Therefore if I had a website about helping people with computers I would use the anchortext Computer Tips.

The difference with my link building is that I do not go around asking for link exchanges and waiting to be approved and accepted. I just go where I know I can have a link and dell inspiron e1505 battery help my website get picked up by the search engines. Some websites to get links on include “dofollow” blogs, Youtube (if you are a partner there is a “dofollow” space), Ezine articles (the author bio), your other websites, and guest blogging.

Hey what about setting up a Google blog, a WordPress blog, a Squidoo, or even a Weebly, with links pointing back to your website. These blog sites get crawled frequently and your links will get noticed and followed. All these methods are free and I am telling you it works. I have used this method and gained a Page rank 4 on my first try. I only exchange links after I have some page rank for more trading power.

#3 Guest Blogging will find website traffic!

Obviously this is what I am doing right here. Guest blogging is fantastic for the absolute best quality traffic you can get. All the website visitors you obtain are highly targeted, providing you are guest posting on a related topic Acer aspire 6935g battery , these people are exactly what you want. I cannot really say you need to find website traffic when guest posting because the traffic will find you if you write about the right things.
You need to submit articles to the top websites and blogs in your niche but not just any old article. Some articles I write take hours of work trying to perfect the information, the flow of writing, and the grammar. I am not perfect, not the greatest story teller, and I do not have any fancy degrees to boast about. However I do have guts and determination, which is a necessary trait of a successful blogger, and it always leads me to take action. See the screen shot below showing the effect guest posting had on a new website of mine.

find website traffic from Guest Blogging

Tagcloud: hp pavilion dv5 battery , hp pavilion dv4 battery , HP pavilion dv2000 battery , Acer batbl50l6 battery , toshiba Pa3534u-1bas battery , Dell inspiron 1526 battery , sony vgp-bps2b battery .

more information from: How To Find Website Traffic From Free Guaranteed Sources (part two)

Tags: , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment